- Intramural Sports
- Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Recreation
- Employee Recreation
Interested in joining the Campus Recreation team?
Fall Interest Meeting:
- October 22 & 23, 5:30 PM, Fetzer 109
- This session is for spring 2014 openings.
Operation Ambassadors, Expedition Instructors, Sports Officials, and Graphic Designers.
Spring Interest Meeting:
- March 18 & 19, 5:30 PM, Fetzer 109
- This session is for summer and fall 2014 openings.
Expedition Instructors, Challenge Course Facilitators, Sports Officials, and Operations Ambassadors
Click on the following to receive more information on:
- Become part of the Climbing Wall Staff
- A position with the Outdoor Education Center
- Training to be a Group Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer
CIRSA: Carolina Intramural Recreational Sports Association
CIRSA is a student organization mentored by Campus Recreation professional staff. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in working in the sports and recreation field as a career. Sample areas within within this field include Sports Marketing, Intramural Sports, Sport Clubs, and Fitness. This program is focused on mentorship, professional development, networking and professional conferences.