JOIN THE CAMPUS RECREATION TEAM!
As the largest student employer, you can be one of the 400 student employees hired each year. Work in a team-driven environment to develop real-world experience, and the top 5 qualities of professional growth: Customer Service, Personal Responsibility, Teaching, Risk Management, and Social Justice & Inclusion. We offer flexible scheduling, paid training, job promotions, and professional development opportunities.
For more information about our employment opportunities, expectations, pay rate, and more, view our Campus Rec Job Descriptions document. Questions? Feel free to contact any of Our Professional Staff!
- Hiring Application Timeline
- Position Availability
- Diversity and Scholarships
- Meet Our Student Employees
|Hiring For:||Application Opens:||Application Closes:|
|Summer/Fall 2022||March 7, 2022||Open Until Filled|
|Fitness & Wellness|
*To start employment, you MUST be eligible to work in the United States AND provide physical documentation for identity and eligibility. View acceptable documents.
Campus Rec is committed to providing safe, inclusive and accessible opportunities to all students and staff of the University. Reasonable adjustments will be made for those with disabilities who are interested in working for our department. Read our on-going Commitment to Inclusion. We’re proud to offer full scholarship opportunities for BIPOC students!
- Diversity in Fitness Certification Scholarships: Full scholarship opportunities for BIPOC in our ACE Group Fitness Instructor and NASM Personal Trainer Certification prep courses. 4 full scholarships are available per academic year, 2 per track.
- Learn more about our Fitness Certification Programs
- The 2022-2023 application will reopen in Fall 2022