While Campus Recreation strives to serve the campus community to the best of our ability, due to the high volume of requests we receive about promoting external programs, events, research studies and departments in our facilities, we are unable to accommodate all requests. Explore our various options for promotional opportunities below to see if we have an offering that fits your needs!
Flyers & Digital Screens
Digital screen space in the Student Recreation Center and Rams Head Recreation Center is reserved for promotion of the department, its sponsors, and its Student Affairs partners. However, Campus Rec offers the opportunity to post flyers in recreation facilities under the following policy:
- The event or program advertised must be sponsored by a Campus Rec program, an academic department, an officially recognized student organization or another University affiliate. Community events not sponsored by a University affiliate will not be posted.
- The sponsoring University affiliate can submit two hard copies (not electronic) for posting in our facilities. Any additional flyers will be recycled (if applicable).
- Once approved, the Marketing staff will post the flyers on bulletin boards in high traffic areas of the Student Recreation Center and Rams Head Recreation Center. Flyers will be removed from our boards immediately after the date of the event or program.
Want face-to-face exposure with students, faculty and staff? Campus Rec offers tabling opportunities in the Student Recreation Center during high traffic times. Tables can be exposed to several hundred students, faculty and staff in a matter of a few hours. We charge $100 per hour, with a 25% discount for UNC departments and organizations. Please contact Josh Tucker if interested.
Become a Partner
Campus Rec is proud of our various partnerships across campus and welcomes new opportunities to partner on events and initiatives. The following are several organizations and offices, including some specific partnership details, with which Campus Rec is involved:
- The Daily Tar Heel
- UNC Athletics
- Tar Heel Beginnings: Week of Welcome and First Year Experience activities
- Campus Health Services: Blog with Healthy Heels
- Body Beautiful
- Commit 2B Fit
- Work Well, Live Well
Think you have you have the perfect program for Campus Rec to take part in or want to get involved with one of our initiatives? Let’s talk! Contact Josh Tucker to discuss potential partnership opportunities.
Become a Sponsor
Monetary and in-kind donations are vital to continuing University operations and are greatly appreciated by Campus Rec. Contact Josh Tucker to chat about how Campus Rec and any of our various events would be a good fit for your sponsorship.