Swim Across Carolina
Swim Across Carolina is back! Join our club on Swim.com, a free app and website for tracking swimming workouts beginning October 1, 2020 through July 31, 2021. Record your swims anywhere by pairing this app with a smart tracking device or manually enter activity using the plus (+) button. Join the challenge, view the leader board, check out personalized swim workouts, and receive free prizes for each milestone you reach!
Milestones and Prizes:
- Sign-up: SAC sticker
- 25 miles: SAC swim cap
- 50 miles: SAC t-shirt
Distance to 50 miles:
Lap = swimming from one end of the pool to the other end and back
- 25yd (short course): 88,000 yd = 1,760 laps
- 25m (short course): 80,500 m = 1,610 laps
- 50m (long course): 80,500 m = 805 laps
Swim Across Carolina 2020-2021 winners:
- Daniel Colwell – 78.09 miles
- Young Truong – 130.03 miles
- Michael Cotton – 107.97 miles
- Alyssa Evans – 59.77 miles
- Billy Kim – 97.51 miles
- Rachel Redmond – 58.51 miles
- Jane Oberhauser – 51.72 miles
- Tyler Mulligan – 52.87 miles
- Emma Dums – 51.17 miles
- Bella Allara – 51.40 miles
- Sarah Axtell – 55.21 miles
- John Kidd – 54.43 miles
- Tanner Deisch – 54.77 miles
- Chad Allison – 57.58 miles
Since October 1, 2020, our Carolina community has swam 1,500 miles!
Are you participating in UNC Campus Recreation’s weekly Strava challenges? View your swims alongside your Strava activities by connecting your Strava and Swim.com accounts. Your swim workouts will be automatically exported to Strava!
In the Swim.com app, select Settings → Integrations → Strava → Connect to Strava
To learn more about our Strava club, click here.
Last updated: June 10, 2021