MOTIVATING. INCLUSIVE. FUN.
Join the fun with UNC Group Fitness! All levels and abilities are welcome in our fitness classes. Each class is led by a certified Group Fitness Instructor who has experience offering modifications to help you work at an intensity appropriate for your fitness abilities and goals.
All classes required pre-registration as class sizes are limited. See below for details and the class schedule.
JOIN US LIVE:
- Free for Members: All group fitness classes are FREE to all current students and Campus Recreation Members. Not a member? Please contact Becky Eacho at firstname.lastname@example.org to gain full access to purchase our Group Fitness Semester Pass.
- Different Formats: We offer a wide variety of classes, from yoga to cycle to cardio dance. For additional class information, click on “description” on the Weekly Class Schedule.
- Registration Required: Save your spot! Pre-registration is required for all classes and space is limited! Sign up on Stay Active. Registration opens 48 hours in advance.
JOIN US ON-DEMAND:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need to cancel my class reservation if I am unable to attend? Yes, in order to ensure we can accommodate all interested participants, we ask that reservations be cancelled so that others may join. You can cancel on the registration portal by logging in > clicking on profile > programs > registrations > cancel
- Do you have specific beginner or advanced classes? While we do not label any class as beginner or advanced, our instructors are trained to provide a variety of options to help every participants find the right intensity for their fitness level. At Campus Recreation we believe that all levels and abilities should feel welcome and find success in any class.
- What time should I arrive for class? We recommend arriving at least 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled class start time. This is to help ensure that the instructor can get you checked-in and set-up properly before the class starts. Due to current COVID restrictions, participants will not be permitted after the class has started.
PRIVATE CLASSES FOR YOUR GROUP/ORGANIZATION
Interested in having a Private Fitness Class for your organization or group? Campus Recreation can provide an instructor to take your group through a fun, motivating, and engaging fitness class!
To request a private class, please email Becky Eacho, Assistant Director for Fitness & Wellness, at email@example.com with the following information:
- Group/Organization Name
- Date/Time of Class Request
- Format of Class Request
- Expected Size of Group
- Brief Description of Request
- Any Additional Necessary Information
Please note: All requests should be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the class request date. Class requests are not guaranteed and are contingent on instructor and space availability on the day/time of your request.