MOTIVATING. INCLUSIVE. FUN.
Join the fun with UNC Group Fitness! All levels and abilities are welcome in our fitness classes. Each class is led by a certified Group Fitness Instructor who has experience offering modifications to help you work at an intensity appropriate for your fitness abilities and goals.
JOIN US LIVE:
- All group fitness classes are FREE to all current students and Campus Recreation Members. Not a member? Purchase our Group Fitness Semester Pass for full access (UNC login required)
- For additional class information, click on “description” on the Weekly Class Schedule
- SAVE YOUR SPOT! Pre-registration is required for all classes (space is limited!)
JOIN US ON-DEMAND:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need to cancel my class reservation if I am unable to attend? Yes, in order to ensure we can accommodate all interested participants, we ask that reservations be cancelled so that others may join. You can cancel on the registration portal by logging in > clicking on profile > programs > registrations > cancel
- Do you have specific beginner or advanced classes? While we do not label any class as beginner or advanced, our instructors are trained to provide a variety of options to help every participants find the right intensity for their fitness level. At Campus Recreation we believe that all levels and abilities should feel welcome and find success in any class.
- What time should I arrive for class? We recommend arriving at least 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled class start time. This is to help ensure that the instructor can get you checked-in and set-up properly before the class starts. Due to current COVID restrictions, participants will not be permitted after the class has started.
PRIVATE CLASSES FOR YOUR GROUP/ORGANIZATION
Interested in having a Private Fitness Class for your organization or group? Campus Recreation can provide an instructor to take your group through a fun, motivating, and engaging fitness class!
Fill out our FITNESS/WELLNESS REQUEST FORM to submit your request (note: all requests should be submitted a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the class date)