Cycling Sign-Up Policies
To make your experience in cycle classes more enjoyable, please abide by these simple policies:
- We recommend pre-registering for all Cycle classes in advance. You can do so by signing up at the SRC Front Desk
- Pre-registration will open 24 hours before the start of each class and close 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
- All Pre-registered participants must arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class, or your spot will be given to drop-in participants who are waiting.
- Unregistered participants must line up outside the studio on a first-come, first-serve basis. The instructor will allow you into the room based on how you are lined up if any spots become available.
- For your safety, please bring water and towel to every class. Towels may be checked out at the SRC Front Desk.
*The cycle room is located next to the racquetball courts in Fetzer Hall. Cycle class participants can access the cycle room by entering through the SRC, passing down the first floor hallway through the double door entrance to Fetzer, and turning right toward the racquetball courts. The cycle room is the first room on the left hand side of the hallway.
General Group Fitness Policies
- Participants will not be admitted to the class 5 minutes after the warm-up has begun
- Appropriate workout attire is required at all times. No jeans, shoes or boots, revealing tops, etc. Participant must wear a t-shirt or tank top, athletic shorts or pants, and athletic foot wear (tennis shoes)
- Participants are encouraged to monitor their own workout intensity and take water breaks frequently
- Risers should not be stacked more than 2 high when using a step in class
- Participants are responsible for returning all equipment used during a class to the appropriate storage space
- SRC and RHRC patrons are asked not to jump rope, lift weights, or stretch in the studios while fitness classes are in progress
- Personal items should be placed in lockers prior to participation. If there are no lockers available, personal items may be placed at the back of the studio, along the wall. Please do not place personal items on step equipment or along the mirrors
- To ensure the safety of participants, class size may be limited
- The instructor reserves the right to ask a participant to leave should these policies not be followed