UNC Group Fitness Policies & Procedures
To help ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience, we ask all participants to abide by the following polices & procedures when attending our in-person Group Fitness Classes.
- How to join a Group Fitness class
- Ensure active Campus Recreation membership
- Check our weekly Group Fitness schedule
- Register 48 hours in advance on Stay Active
- If you are no longer able to attend:
- To ensure that participants have a spot in class, please cancel your reservations if you become unable to attend class.
- Log in to StayActive, in the top right corner click your Onyen and then “Profile”
- On the left side, click “Program Registrations”
- Find the class you are unable to attend and click the three dots at the end
- Click “Cancel Registration”
- What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Personal Towel
- Participants must arrive 5-10 prior to the start of class to be checked in with the instructor. Participants will not be admitted to class once the warmup has concluded.
- Instructors will offer options/modifications, but participants are encouraged to monitor their own intensity and take water breaks as needed.
- Our staff reserves the right to ask participants to leave, should these policies not be followed.