Cycle Class Registration
To make your experience in cycle classes more enjoyable, we ask the following of all participants:
- Pre-register for all Cycle classes online at http://go.unc.edu/cycle
- Active Campus Recreation Membership is required to attend all Cycle Class. If you are having trouble registering, please check your membership status
- Current UNC Students/Employees should login with their ONYEN/Password. All other members will need to create a FUSION login/password
- All pre-registered participants must arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of class, or your spot will be given to drop-in participants who are waiting.
- Stand-by/Drop-in participants must line up outside of the Cycle studio, and will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis. The instructor will allow you into the room based on how you are lined up if any spots become available.
- For your safety, please bring water and towel to every class. Towels may be checked out at the SRC Front Desk.
*The cycle room is located next to the racquetball courts in Fetzer Hall. Cycle class participants can access the cycle room by entering through the SRC, passing down the first floor hallway through the double door entrance to Fetzer, and turning right toward the racquetball courts. The cycle room is the first room on the left hand side of the hallway.
General Group Fitness Policies & Procedures
- All participants are expected to arrive within the first 5 minutes of the class start. After 5 minutes, new participants will not be permitted for safety and disruption purposes
- Participants are expected to follow the Campus Recreation attire policy during all classes
- Participants are encouraged to monitor their own workout intensity and take water breaks frequently
- Participants are responsible for returning all equipment used during a class to the appropriate storage space
- SRC and RHRC patrons are asked not to jump rope, lift weights, or stretch in the studios while fitness classes are in progress
- Personal items should be placed in lockers prior to participation. If there are no lockers available, personal items may be placed at the back of the studio, along the wall. Please do not place personal items on step equipment or along the mirrors
- To ensure the safety of participants, class size may be limited
- The instructor reserves the right to ask a participant to leave should these policies not be followed