UNC Group Fitness Policies & Procedures
To help ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience, we ask all participants to abide by the following polices & procedures when attending our in-person Group Fitness Classes.
- How to join:
- What to bring:
- Personal Towel
- Water Bottle – no water fountains will be available
- Yoga Mat – no mats will be provided
- Must arrive a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the start of class to be checked-in with the Instructor. Participants will not be admitted to class after that time.
- Participants are encouraged to monitor their own workout intensity and take water breaks frequently
- The instructor reserves the right to ask a participant to leave should these policies not be followed