Personal Training (PT) Start-up
Have you reached a plateau or do you need help getting started? Sign up for a PT Start-up session! The PT start-up session provides you with information on your current fitness status using the interactive fitness assessment product from MICROFIT Health & Fitness Systems and FUSIONETICS. Fitness staff will then provide you with an exercise plan to help you reach your goals.
- $25 student
- $30 employee/rec member
- Movement screening
- Resting heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Body composition
- Muscular strength & endurance
- Sub-maximal VO2 bike test
If you need more encouragement or personalized instruction, then consider Personal Training. Our Personal Trainers will develop an individualized exercise regimen, based on your fitness assessment and goals, which will be not only challenging, but exciting. You will learn how to exercise effectively and safely during your sessions.
- $130 student
- $155 employee/rec member
This includes five personalized training sessions and a fitness assessment. Additional packages (5 sessions) can be purchased per your request; however mandatory fitness assessments will NOT be required for these additional packages.
Partner Training is designed for individuals that have similar goals.
Cost per person:
- $100 student
- $125 employee/rec member
This includes five personalized training sessions. Additional packages (5 sessions) can be purchased per your request.
Ready to Register?
- Register in the Campus Rec Main Office (SRC 101) to pay with cash or One Card or sign up online to pay with credit card.
- Upon registering, you will be required to fill out the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q). If you answer “Yes” to any questions on the PAR-Q, you must also complete a medical clearance form.
- After your registration form and payment have been received, you will be contacted to schedule your appointment.
- Make sure to read and understand the Participant Waiver, and bring a signed copy of it to your appointment.
- Please look at our Personal Training Policies for important details.