- To sign up with a trainer, all participants must complete a registration form and submit it along with the corresponding payment. Once successfully registered, your trainer will contact within 2 business days to set up your initial appointment.
- If you mark ‘Yes’ on any questions in the PAR-Q section of the registration form, you must also download, complete, and turn in a Medical Clearance Form to begin training sessions.
- Each client will be assigned to a trainer based on their availability, trainer preference, and goals (please note: clients are able to request a specific trainer, however we cannot guarantee that trainer will be available. If they are not available, the client will be paired with a different trainer).
- Clients may only purchase one Personal Training Package at a time. A Renewal Package may be purchased upon completion of the originally package.
- All Personal Training sales are non-refundable
Sessions & Training
- Participants should complete sessions within the semester of purchase (barring any extenuating circumstances).
- For all new clients, the first session of your package will be a comprehensive fitness assessment. Clients who are renewing their package will not receive an additional assessment session. If the client requests an assessment, it will count as a portion of a session within the package
- Sessions will be scheduled at mutually convenient/agreed upon times by the client and trainer.
- All clients are expected to notify their trainer at least 24 hours in advance of their previously scheduled session. If a client cancels a session less than 24 hours in advance, he/she will be charged for said session.
- Carolina Fitness allows a 15 minute grace period for late arrival to scheduled sessions. After 15 minutes the session will be cancelled. Sessions that start late will still end of the scheduled time.