Adult Swim Classes
We offer adult lessons for anyone age 14 years and older. We welcome and lead lessons for all skill levels from the beginner with no swimming experience to the swimmer who wants to improve technique and endurance or train for a triathlon. Swimmers are grouped with other students of similar ability. These 45-minute classes have a 1:6 instructor to swimmer ratio.
Registration for all Spring 2018 sessions open November 1, 2017!
Registration for each session closes on the Wednesday before the first day of class.
Spring 2018 Sessions
Session 1: 1/17-2/7/2018 (7 classes)
- Session 2: 2/12-3/7/2018 (8 classes)
- Session 3: 4/2-4/25/2018 (8 classes)
- 8 classes- $85 for members and $90 for non-members
- 7 classes- $75 for members and $80 for non-members
Session 1: 1/20-2/24/2018 (6 classes)
- Session 2: 3/24-4/28/2018 (6 classes)
- 6 classes- $65 for members and $70 for non-members
All UNC Aquatics programs are open to UNC faculty, staff, their families and the Chapel Hill/Carrboro community. If you are a member of the university community, you can use your ONYEN to login and register. If you do not have an ONYEN, please email email@example.com with the full name and birth date of the participant. A login and password will be created for you to access the registration software.