Check out our club on Strava, a free app and website for tracking exercise and social networking. Strava lets you track your running and riding with GPS, join Challenges and Clubs, share photos from your activities, and follow friends. You can pair it with a smart tracking device or track with your phone. Commonly tracked activities include running, walking, biking, and swimming. You can also manually enter activity using the plus (+) button.
Current and upcoming events:
- Summer 2021 Weekly Challenges: May 24 – June 27
More details and updates about each event are posted on our Strava club page. Join to learn more!
Participating is easy. Just record or manually enter your activity on Strava (make sure it’s public) and we will manually track who completes the challenge! No need to share or post.
- Interact with us and your fellow Tar Heels on the Strava app or website.
- Complete the weekly challenge to be entered to win an Intramural Sports Championship T-Shirt!
- For every weekly challenge you complete, you will be entered to win a grand prize at the end!
- Winners are selected at random from all participants that complete the challenge.
- Winners from the previous week AND the new weekly challenge are announced on Mondays.
*Each week completed is one entry to win the grand prize, so the more you complete, the better your chances.
Trackable Activity: Ride, Run, Swim, Walk, Hike, Canoe, E-Bike Ride, Handcycle, Ice Skate, Incline Skate, Kayak, Kitesurf Session, Rock Climb, Roller Ski, Row, Alpine Ski, Backcountry Ski, Nordic Ski, Snowboard, Snowshoe, Stand Up Paddle, Surf, Velomobile Ride, Windsurf Session, and Wheelchair.
Manually Entered Activity: Crossfit, Elliptical, Stair Stepper, Virtual Ride, Virtual Run, Weight Training, Workout, and Yoga.