Membership Forms and Documents
- All members must request to join a club here.
- Operations Manual
- Expectations and Policies Agreement (One agreement must be on file for each club)
- Participation Waiver and Release Form (To be completed by every member and submitted through IMLeagues or printed and delivered to the Sport Programs Office)
- Medical History and Emergency Contact Form (To be completed by every member and submitted through IMLeagues or printed and delivered to the Sport Programs Office)
- Coaching Agreement Form
- Post Event Report Form (May also complete and submit this form through IMLeagues)
- Incident Report Form
Travel Forms & Information
- Travel Itinerary
- To be completed for all official Sport Clubs travel
- Must be completed for each trip and submitted through IMLeagues
- Driver Insurance Form
- To be completed by all drivers transporting Sport Clubs athletes using personal vehicles
- Must be completed once per vehicle, per year
- Lucid Travel Club Fundraising: UNC-CH Travel Search Engine
Budget and Finance Forms
- UNC-CH Sport Clubs Financial Manual
- General Invoice Form
- National Championship Travel Fund Application
Sport Clubs P.L.U.S.
The goal of the UNC Sport Clubs P.L.U.S. Program is to emphasize the core values of our program: to Play, Lead, Unite, & Serve. We hope to embody these values through the opportunities to play recreational and competitive sports, opportunities to build leaders and develop personally and professionally, opportunities to unite with the UNC community, and opportunities to serve others through service and volunteer efforts in the local community.
All Sport Clubs should complete the Sport Clubs P.L.U.S. Reflection Worksheet for each event that they take part in.
- Rameses Recycles is a broad-based effort to reduce waste and improve recycling at Carolina Athletic events and aims to:
- Reduce the amount of waste produced and landfilled during the sport events
- Enhance the game day experience
- Fulfill University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s commitment to sustainability (economic, environmental, and social)
- Recycling education to all attendees and Carolina fans
- Students Against Hunger Can Food Drive is an opportunity for Sport Club members to donate food to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina.
- Students Against Hunger Food Drive Information & Rules
- Blood Platelet Drive is a partnership with the UNC Blood Donation Center to encourage clubs to donate platelets and complete against each other to see which club can get the most donors.
- 2019 Sport Clubs Blood Platelet Drive Information & Rules