Daily Use Lockers
This is a free service available at the certain facilities.
- Digilock lockers are available at the Student Recreation Center. For these lockers, you can enter your own combination on a digital keypad.
- Combination locks are available for checkout at Rams Head Recreation Center front desk and the Fetzer and Woollen Equipment Rooms. Your One Card or Recreation Membership Card will be required to receive this service.
- Items must be removed from all daily use lockers must be cleared out before the facility closes each day. Locks left overnight will be removed cut-off and the contents may be subject to a clean out fee of $20.
Permanent Locker Service
This is a free service available at Fetzer Hall and Woollen Gymnasium. Your One Card or Recreation Membership Card will be required to receive this service, and arrangements for permanent lockers can be made at the equipment desk of the facility.
- Employee and adult family members are eligible for permanent locker service.
- Students are not eligible for permanent locker service.
- Each eligible member is limited to one permanent locker only (i.e. you cannot simultaneously hold a permanent locker at both Fetzer Hall and Woollen Gym).
- Permanent locker service is available for as long as membership is current (i.e. lockers do not need to be renewed for payroll deduction members).
- Please clean out your permanent locker as soon as recreation membership is canceled to avoid a clean out fee of $20.
This is a free service that is available at certain facilities. All students, employee, and adult family members may check out a small hand towel. Your One Card or Recreation Membership Card will be required to both check towels out and check them back in.