PROGRESSIVE. INCLUSIVE. COMMUNITY.
What is Heel Fit?
Heel Fit is an inclusive, community oriented training program designed to enhance fitness through a focus on strength, power, aerobic capacity and joint mobility training. Our goal is to provide ALL participants with an intentional, progressive, and fun training program!
Why should I join?
All workouts are designed and led by our trained coaches who are with you for every class to provide options to meet your individual needs. These workouts take an intentional approach to build off of each other from week to week so that you can see progress in your fitness. If you are needing something new or some extra motivation, come join us!
What to Expect?
- Small Group Environment – max of 8 people per in-person class
- Comprehensive & Progressive Workout Program – the program works in 4-week strength blocks, and will progress from week to week. All in-person classes will be 50 minutes in length and include the following segments; pre-workout warm-up, main strength work, metabolic conditioning, accessory/core, post-workout recovery/stretch.
- Coaching & Instruction – our awesome coaches are here to provide individualized options for every participant, to make sure each workout fits your individual needs
- Inclusive Community – we are here to help motivate, support, and encourage you no matter where you are at in your wellness journey. You belong here!
Your Heel Fit Pass will provide access to the following:
- Unlimited Weekly Group Classes
- On-Demand pre-recorded workouts you can do anytime, anywhere
How to Join:
- 1st class is FREE! Sign up for a 1-day pass with promo code FREECLASS21
- Register for your Heel Fit Membership Pass (UNC Login Required).
- View Current Class Schedule & Details HERE
PASS OPTIONS INCLUDE:
Semester Pass = full access to unlimited classes from the start of the semester through the last day of classes
Month Pass = full access to unlimited classes for 30 days
Day Pass = access to 1 class