- Intramural Sports
- Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Recreation
- Employee Recreation
Work Well, Live Well
Work Well, Live Well Wellness Challenge
Welcome to UNC's 2013-14 Wellness Challenge! Each employee is encouraged to take a step towards wellness every day this year! Here's how it works:
- Keep track of how many wellness activities you complete in the months from October-February.
- Enter the number of times you have completed an activity.
- Turn in your completed Wellness Challenge Chart at the Wellness Expo on March 12, 2014 or via Campus Mail to: Work Well/Live Well Committee, CB#1045 no later than March 7, 2014.
We have suggested some activities for you or you can create your own. Any number of activities can be recorded. Your completed challenge sheet will be registered to win a custom fit bicycle provided by Pepsi.
Complete at least five challenges each month to be eligible to win hourly prize drawings at Wellness Expo March 12, 2014.
- The challenge activities may be completed in any order or combination throughout the week.
- To be entered into the prize drawing, employees must present a physical copy of their challenge record at the Work Well, Live Well table.
- Arrive early for the maximum number of chances to win!
For more information visit http://hr.unc.edu/benefits/wellness-programs/work-well-live-well-challenge/.
Work Well, Live Well Expo
March 12th, 2014
Learn more about the many health and wellness offerings available to UNC-Chapel Hill employees both on campus and in the community during the Work Well, Live Well Expo! This event, sponsored by the Work Well, Live Well Committee and the Office of Human Resources, invites UNC employees to participate in Employee Health Screening and learn their Body Composition, BMI, Blood Pressure, Alignment, Movement, Spinal screenings, and surface EMG. This expo features FREE Campus Rec mini-classes for employees to “test drive” group fitness classes for 15-20 minutes. Carolina Dining Services also leads healthy cooking demonstrations that show how easy it is to incorporate healthy foods into your daily routine.
For more information about the UNC Employee Wellness Program, Work Well, Live Well, visit http://hr.unc.edu/benefits/wellness-programs/.
For more information, please contact Lauren Mangili at email@example.com