- Intramural Sports
- Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Recreation
Special Events & Programs
If you have any additional questions, please contact Karen Cunningham.
For all facility hours and program and event dates, check out the Campus Recreation Calendar.
Spring Fling is a 2.7 mile fun run or 1.5 mile walk open to all UNC-Chapel Hill faculty and staff. In previous years, over 500 participants have completed the Spring Fling individually or as part of a departmental team. The event promotes physical activity, health and well-being, and provides employees with the opportunity to contribute to the Glenwood Elementary Family Assistance Program by making a canned food donation. In addition, pet donations will be given to the Orange County Animal Shelter. Free refreshments will be provided for participants after the event! Register yourself individually or grab some people and form a team!
Date: Friday, May 1, 2015
Time: 12:15 pm
Location: Front of Student Recreation Center
Reigstration open: April 6- April 30 (on site registration accepted 11:30 am until 12 pm race day for individuals only)
- Click here to read more about the event, registration, prizes, and donations!
- To register as a team, please fill out this form and turn it into the Main Office of the SRC (SRC 101).
- To register individually, please fill out this Google form.
- Click here to see the course for the 2.7 mile run and here to see the course for the 1.5 mile walk.
- Contact Lauren Mangili at email@example.com with any questions or concerns!