- Intramural Sports
- Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Recreation
- Employee Recreation
Special Events & Programs
If you have any additional questions, please contact Karen Cunningham.
For all facility hours and program and event dates, check out the Campus Recreation Calendar.
Spring 2014 Special Events:
Cycle Cinema Sundays:
- Come out to the Fetzer Hall cycle room and pedal away as the studio is transformed into a cinema for the evening! Take a leisurely ride or choose to challenge yourself along with the movie entertainment.
- Sign ups for Cycle Cinema Sundays will be available over the weekend at the SRC front desk.
- Check back for future dates!
Outdoor Education Center Open Events:
The OEC will be featuring some fun events to round out this spring semester! For descriptions of each, see below, and for further questions, email email@example.com or call 919-843-4632. To register for any (or all) of these events, please visit the SRC Main Office.
- Cosmic Zipline - April 30th from 10-11:30 p.m. - Race down the double zipline, Blackbeard, with the full moon and glowsticks lighting your way! Only 40 spots are available, and the cost is $10 for two rides.
- Open Zipline Day - April 30th from 6-7 p.m. and 7-8 p.m. - Race your friends down Blackbeard in one of the two open sessions! There is a 30 person limit in each session, and the cost is $7 for one ride or $10 for two rides.
- Open Tree Course Day - May 3rd from 1-5 p.m. - Test your physical and mental prowess by working your way through the 30 foot high tree course! There are only 25 spots available, and the cost is $20.
Spring Fling - May 2, 2014 - 12:15 p.m.:
Spring Fling is a 2.7 mile fun run or 1.5 milk walk open to all UNC-Chapel Hill faculty and staff. In previous years over 500 participants have taken part in Spring Fling individually or as part of departmental teams. While promoting health and well-being, this event is also a perfect time to socialize with fellow employees, win some prizes and donate to two great causes! For more information about the event and registration, please click here.
We want to hear from you!!
Want to have input on our Special Events program? This is your chance! We want to hear from you! Please take a moment to complete our Special Events Assessment Survey.