Membership Forms and Documents
- All members must request to join a club here.
- Operations Manual
- Participation Waiver and Release Form (To be completed by every member and submitted through IMLeagues or printed and delivered to the Sport Programs Office)
- Medical History and Emergency Contact Form (To be completed by every member and submitted through IMLeagues or printed and delivered to the Sport Programs Office)
- Expectations and Policies Agreement (One agreement must be on file for each club)
- Sport Club Roster Form
- Coaching Agreement Form
- Post Event Report Form (May also complete and submit this form through IMLeagues)
- Incident Report Form
Travel Forms & Information
General Travel Forms
- Travel Itinerary
- To be completed for all official Sport Clubs travel
- Must be completed for each trip and submitted through IMLeagues
- Driver Insurance Form
- To be completed by all drivers transporting Sport Clubs athletes using personal vehicles
- Must be completed once per vehicle, per year
Enterprise Vehicle Rental Forms & Information
- Enterprise Vehicle Rental – Policies and Procedures
- Enterprise Vehicle Rental – Post-trip Form
- To be completed by a Certified Driver
Budget and Finance Forms
Community Service Incentive Program
The goal of the UNC Sport Clubs Community Service Incentive Program is to increase service participation and volunteer efforts in the local community, increase awareness about service organizations and opportunities, and to assist sport clubs with their fundraising efforts.
- Rameses Recycles is a broad-based effort to reduce waste and improve recycling at Carolina Athletic events and aims to:
- Reduce the amount of waste produced and landfilled during the sport events
- Enhance the game day experience
- Fulfill University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s commitment to sustainability (economic, environmental, and social)
- Recycling education to all attendees and Carolina fans
- 2016-17 Rameses Recycles Registration Form
- Students Against Hunger Can Food Drive is an opportunity for Sport Club members to donate food to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina.
- Students Against Hunger Food Drive Information & Rules
- Blood Platelet Drive is a partnership with the UNC Blood Donation Center to encourage clubs to donate platelets and complete against each other to see which club can get the most donors.
- OT Sports is located in Burlington, NC, and is the preferred uniform partner of UNC Sport Clubs. OT Sports has been manufacturing uniforms for professional and college teams since 1994. As a preferred supplier to UNC Club Sports, teams will receive free artwork and shipping for all uniform and apparel orders. OT Sports donates 10 percent of all sales back to Campus Rec to support club student-athletes. For sample uniforms and apparel, visit their Club Sports Catalog. To get a quote, visit the OT Sports webpage.