Outdoor Rec Fest
Date: September 15
Time: 1 – 6 PM
At the Outdoor Education Center
Take a break from the books and join us outside at the Outdoor Education Center! Join Carolina Adventures, Campus Recreation and New Student and Family Programs for lots of opportunities for you to stay active.
Here are some of what we will have at Outdoor Rec Fest this year:
- Free food from Jersey Mike’s and Domino’s Pizza provided by New Student and Family Programs
- Music throughout the event and drinks provided by Red Bull
- Ride our 1,200 foot tandem Zip-line or the Giant Swing
- Take a trip down the 150 foot Slip-n-Slide
- Flow in an Outdoor Yoga or Recovery Class
- Try Log Rolling in a mini-pool
- Attempt Crate Stacking for a new record
- Play Beach Volleyball
- Participate in our Outdoor Workshops
- Compete in the Cornhole or Disc Golf One-Day Tournaments
- And several other experiences for you to enjoy being outside at the best place on campus!
There will be opportunities to win prizes like yoga mats, ENO hammocks, a Spike Ball set, Beats headphones and more!
ON-SITE registration is required for Zip Lining or the Giant Swing (no pre-registration is available). If you would like to do Zip-lining or the Giant Swing, COME EARLY because it is first come, first served and spots fill up fast!
RSVP to our Facebook Event!