Jingle Bell Jog
The Campus Recreation annual Jingle Bell Jog is a 2.7 mile fun run or 1.5 mile walk open to all UNC-Chapel Hill faculty and staff. In previous years, over 500 participants have completed the Jingle Bell Jog individually or as part of a departmental team. The event promotes physical activity, health and well-being and provides employees with the opportunity to contribute to the Glenwood Elementary Family Assistance Program by making a canned food donation. In addition, pet donations will be given to the Orange County Animal Shelter. Free refreshments will be provided for participants after the event. This event is rain, shine or snow!
- Date: Friday, December 6
- Time: 12:15pm
- Location: Student Recreation Center
- All individuals and team members must register online
- Team Captains may register their team by emailing Lauren Mangili (email@example.com) a list of their team members by Tuesday, December 3
- On-Site Registration for individuals is accepted from 11:30am-Noon on race day
Day of Event Information
- Check-In: 11:30am – 12:00pm event day
- Participant Meeting: 12:00pm event day
- Prizes: All participants will be eligible for prize drawings following the run/walk. An award will be given to the MOST SPIRITED team and the team with the MOST CREATIVE COSTUMES celebrating the holiday season.
- Donations: Collections will be made for two charities this season: Non-perishable food items will be donated to a local food bank. Non-perishable pet items will be donated to the local animal shelters (food, old blankets, leashes, bowls, collars, etc. are all welcome). Those making a donation to either cause will be eligible for a special drawing.
- Running Map
- Walking Map
If you have any further questions please contact Lauren Mangili at firstname.lastname@example.org