Grad/Prof. Students SUP & Supper
Join us for an evening of fun on the water! We’ll bring our Stand Up Paddleboards and travel to nearby Jordan Lake where we will explore some of the calmer waters of the lake and look for Bald Eagles, Osprey, and Blue Herons. We will also provide dinner for this Stand Up Paddleboard session. We’re glad to share that our SUP programs will feature more time on the water and less time inflating the SUPs due to our new SUP trailer!
On this trip you will learn:
- Care for SUP and equipment.
- Basics of SUP paddling and travel
- How to unplug and relax!
Waitlist, Weather, & Emergencies
- Our emergency action plan and trip leader training aligns with industry standards for wilderness trips. If you would like more information please send us an email.
- Please review our Weather Guidelines
- For more information or to be placed on a waitlist Email email@example.com