Join the fun with UNC Group Fitness! All levels and abilities are welcome in our classes. Each class is taught by a certified Group Fitness Instructor who has experience offering modifications to help you work at an intensity appropriate for your fitness abilities and goals.
For class descriptions, click on “description” next to each class in the link above
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
Click HERE to submit feedback about an instructor or class.
GROUP FITNESS POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Attending a class for the first time? Make sure you review our GROUP FITNESS CLASS POLICIES page to learn more about our participant policies and how to pre-register for our Cycle Classes.
UNC EMPLOYEE CLASS OPTIONS
Not a current Campus Recreation Member, but interested in attending classes? No problem! We offer two options for UNC Employees to participate in our Fitness Classes without purchasing a membership. Visit our http://stayactive.unc.edu page (click on Group Fitness > Employee Class Pass) to learn more about both options.
PRIVATE CLASSES FOR YOUR GROUP/ORGANIZATION
- Pricing = $40/hr (Student Groups), $50/hour (non-student groups)
- Submit a request HERE. In the comments section, please include the following information:
- Group Type: Student Organization, UNC Department, etc.
- Billing Name, Email, & Phone Number
- Type of Class: i.e. Yoga, Zumba, etc.
- Location: Do you have a space on campus reserved or are you requesting space in a Campus Recreation facility?)
- Participants: Are all participants 18 years & older?
- Equipment Needs: An extra charge will be applied for transportation of any equipment