Spring Into Fitness
Why pick just one fitness opportunity on campus when you can try them all during Spring into Fitness?
During the first week of spring semester, Campus Rec’s Fitness program will host a myriad of opportunities letting you get a taste of everything the program has to offer. Highlighted by the launch of the new Tar Heel Training Center, this week is the perfect way to kickstart a fit and active semester!
Wednesday, January 13: Information tables in the SRC Lobby
- Ask a Trainer – 4:00 – 7:00PM
- Tour the NEW Tar Heel Training Center – 4:00 – 7:00PM
- Chobani Tasting with Carolina Dining Services – 4:00 – 6:00PM
- Drop-in services: functional movement screening, body composition, blood pressure, target heart rate zone, flexibility screening, muscle tension release and MORE!!
- Tour the Tar Heel Training Center where we hold Small Group Training! Smaller groups allow for individualized workouts with specialty formats, including TRX – Bootcamp, Olympic Weightlifting, Tar Heel XFIT, and Women on Weights!
ALL week, various times:
- Check out our Group Fitness classes such as Zumba, Cycle, and Yoga
- Sample our Small Group Training classes including TRX – Boot Camp, Olympic Weightlifting, Women on Weights, and Tar Heel XFIT!
- See the Group Fitness schedule for specific days and times