We Rec Better Challenge – Duke vs. UNC
UNC and Duke Recreation provide programs and facilities that promote healthy active lifestyles in a safe, inclusive environment. Help us challenge our rivals, Duke University, to see who “Recs Better.” From Feb. 13-26, use #UNCRecsDuke on Twitter or Instagram to show how you rec. Post your own photos or share your friends’ to win awesome prizes! The winning campus will earn the “We Rec Better” flag to display in its recreation facility.
- Users must post a photo on their personal account and use one of the specific hashtags #UNCRecsDuke or #DukeRecsUNC.
- Users can also repost Campus Rec specific Instagram or Twitter images and use #UNCRecsDuke or #DukeRecsUNC for entry.
- Challenge entries are only calculated through Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- In order for an entry to count, post must include an image and hashtag.
- Contestants are allowed to post unlimited entries per day.
- Challenge will begin starting February 13th at 12:01 a.m. and end February 26th at 11:59 p.m. Contestant entries will only count during this period of time.
- Posts will be calculated and announced every other day. The winning university will be announced February 27th.
- Two (2) weekly winners will be picked for the best photos. There will be a total of four (4) winners during the challenge. Weekly winners will be selected based on likes/retweets per post. Weekly prizes will vary. Prizes will be available for pick-up from the respective university recreation facility.
- By entering the contest, you are granting Duke Recreation & Physical Education/University of North Carolina Campus Recreation the right to use your submitted media for promotional purposes.
Ways to get the word out
- Post yourself
- Tell your friends
- Tell your students
- Post challenge picture in your Facebook groups
- Do it as an intramural team
- Do it as a group or student organization activity
Questions can be submitted to email@example.com