Personal Training Registration Fees
- Carolina Fitness charges a fee for services rendered by Personal Trainers. Participants must
include payment when submitting the registration form to SRC 101 or online. (The Campus Rec Office
accepts payments in Cash or by UNC ONE Card.)
- Campus Recreation must receive your registration fees (Cash or UNC ONE Card) in SRC 101 or online
before your trainer can begin sessions.
- Personal Training Fees are non-refundable.
Personal Training Policies
- All personal training participants must complete a registration form and submit it along with the
corresponding registration fee prior to scheduling the first session.
- Participants may only purchase one Personal Training Package at a time.
- Participants may purchase additional Personal Training Packages upon completion of the originally
- Each time a participant registers for an additional Training Package; their name will be placed
on the waiting list for a trainer.
- If you check ‘Yes’ to any questions in the PAR-Q section of the registration form, you must also
download, complete, and turn in a Medical Clearance Form to begin training sessions.
- Each participant will be assigned one trainer per group of sessions. A participant can request a
specific trainer on the PT Registration form.
- Clients are assigned to trainers based on availability.
- Participants should complete sessions within semester of purchase, barring extenuating
- The first session of each package will be a comprehensive fitness assessment for new clients.
- Additional packages will not include a fitness assessment. If the patron requests an assessment,
will count as a portion of a session within the package.
- The personal trainer and participant will agree to complete the sessions purchased. Sessions will
be scheduled at mutually convenient, agreed upon times.
- If the participant is unable to make a scheduled session, he/she must notify the personal trainer
at least 24 hours in advance. If a client cancels a session less than 24 hours in advance, he/she
will be charged for said session.
- Carolina Fitness allows a 15 minute grace period for late arrival to scheduled sessions. The
personal trainer will only wait 15 minutes past the scheduled meeting time for the participant,
unless the participant has expressed the expected tardiness. Participants will be charged for all
Download a copy of a the Personal Training Policies here.