UNC Club Gymnastics is open to men and women of any gymnastics level who attend UNC as undergraduate or graduate students. We are members of the National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs, which means we offer our members the opportunity to compete with club teams from all around the country, culminating in the National competition each spring. Competition is optional, as we allow all members to practice regardless of competition status. Practices are designed to be “open,” giving members the opportunity to work on the skills and apparatuses of their liking. To find out more about the team or how to join you can contact our president or stop by Fetzer Gym C Tuesday and Thursday nights!
- Fundraising/dues: Dues are $80 for the whole year if you pay in the fall or $45 per semester if you do not pay all at once. We require all members to complete 3 fundraisers per semester, and competitive/traveling members must complete 4 per semester.
- How to join organization: Open
- Practice Days & Times:
- Practice Location: Fetzer Gym C
- Competitive Season: Fall/Spring
- Competition Level: National
- National Governing Body: National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs
- Junior, Melodie Noel, placed 3rd at Nationals on the floor exercise
- Women’s A Team placed first at Clemson Invitational
- Our club members took first and second place all-around at Clemson Invitational