The Bass Fishing Team is a competitive college team which performs in a national, televised tournament series hosted by the Association of Collegiate Anglers, FLW, and B.A.S.S., with the mission to represent the University in competition and act as a model of aquatic conservation. Membership to this program is contingent on successful demonstration of tournament-level angling aptitude and proficiency with advanced bass fishing techniques. Our tournaments start mid-February and last throughout August.
- Fundraising/dues: $150 Annual Dues
- How to join organization: Try-outs will be held at the start of the fall semester each year.
- Practice Days & Times: TBA
- Practice Location: University Lake and Jordan Lake
- Competitive Seasons: Spring
- Competition Level: National
- National Governing Body: Association of Collegiate Anglers, FLW, and B.A.S.S
- Received 6th place in FLW Collegiate Open
- Qualified for 2017 National Championship
- Received 15th place in FLW Eastern Regional