UNC Club Baseball’s goal each year is to be a regionally and nationally competitive team without losing the sandlot vibe that makes club baseball so special. We are an entirely student run organization, with elected officers doing everything from making baseball decisions to handling financial and administrative duties. We look for guys who are talented ballplayers, but also work hard in the classroom and buy in to the team concept. In addition to striving for success on the field, we aim to forge a brotherhood among our members that goes well beyond the diamond.
- Sign-Ups/Tryouts: Tryouts typically take place during the second week of classes (8/29/16 – 9/1/16), at Ehringhaus Field, which is on South Campus. Check our website and Twitter in the weeks leading up to the start of the school year for specific dates.
- Fundraising/dues: $350/year
- Practice Days & Times: TBA
- Practice Location: Ehringhaus Field
- Competitive Season: Fall/Spring
- Competition Level: National
- National Governing Body: National Club Baseball Association
- Raised over $10,000 this year to put towards new jerseys and equipment to the team
- Finished second place in our conference, which will hopefully earn us an at large bid to Regionals
- Increased the social aspect of the organization by hosting different team bonding events and ultimately increasing member retention