- Intramural Sports
- Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Recreation
- Employee Recreation
Group Fitness Classes
For all facility hours and program and event dates, check out the Campus Recreation Calendar.
- STAY IN THE KNOW, FAST! For the latest updates, we recommend you friend us on Facebook!
Spring Group Fitness Class Schedule:
- Click here for the spring break group fitness schedule.
- Click here for the cycle group fitness schedule.
- Click here for the SRC group fitness schedule.
- Click here for the Rams Head group fitness schedule.
Cycle Cinema Sundays:
- Come out to the Fetzer Hall cycle room and pedal away as the studio is transformed into a cinema for the evening! Take a leisurely ride or choose to challenge yourself along with the movie entertainment.
- Sign ups for Cycle Cinema Sundays will be available over the weekend at the SRC front desk.
- Future dates: March 30 - Wall-E (98 min)
April 13 - Kung Fu Panda (90 min)
- All schedules are tentative and subject to change.
- For more information on a particular class, view our Class Descriptions
Want a more specialized fitness experience? Try our specialty fitness classes! Descriptions and details of our specialty fitness offerings can be found here.
Group Fitness Policies:
Please note our group fitness policies:
- Participants will not be admitted to the class 5 minutes after the warm-up has begun.
- Appropriate workout attire is required at all times. No jeans, shoes or boots, revealing tops, etc. Participants must wear a t-shirt ot tank top, athletic shorts or pants, and athletic foot wear (sneakers).
- Participants are encouraged to monitor their own workout intensity and take water breaks frequently.
- Risers should not be stacked more than 2 high when using a step in class.
- Participants are responsible for returning all equipment used during a class to the appropriate storage space.
- SRC and RHRC patrons are asked not to jump rope, lift weights, or stretch in the studios while fitness classes are in progress.
- Personal items should be placed in lockers prior to participation. If there are no lockers available, personal items may be placed at the back of the studio, along the wall. Please do not place personal items on step equipment or along the mirrors.
- To ensure the safety of participants, class size may be limited.
- The instructor reserves the right to ask a participant to leave should these policies not be followed.
Indoor Cycling Policies:
To make your experience in the indoor cycle class more enjoyable, please abide by these simple policies:
- Always Sign Up. Sign-up sheets are available at the SRC. Participants must sign-up in person no more than one day prior to the class [registration by phone is not permitted].
- Be on Time. Registered class participants must pick up a pass on the walk way to the cycle room, in the SRC, starting 30 minutes prior to the class, and show it to the instructor to gain access to the cycle room. Instructors will open the cycle room 10 minutes before the start of class. If you're not present 5 minutes prior to the start of the class, you will be considered a "no show," and your spot will be given to another participant. Unregistered participants must line up outside the cycle room on a first-come, first-serve basis. The instructor will allow you into the room based on how you are lined up if any spots become available.
- Clean Your Bike for the Next Participant. All participants are expected to clean their bike at the conclusion of the spin class.
- Don't Forget Your Necessities. Every participant must bring a water bottle and towel to spin classes.
*The cycle room is located next to the racquetball courts in Fetzer Hall. Cycle class participants can access the cycle room by entering through the SRC, passing down the first floor hallway through the double door entrance to Fetzer, and turning right toward the racquetball courts. The cycle room is the first room on the left hand side of the hallway.